Activity around the hashtag has previously been concentrated on the bird site, but we’ve noticed that lots of you have been moving onto social pastures new. We would love it if you spread the #MagPiMonday love wherever you choose to socialise online.
How do we celebrate #MagPiMonday?
It’s super easy. Just tag us in a photo, video, or text post sharing what you’ve been up to with Raspberry Pi recently. It doesn’t have to be the finished product; you can post a pencil drawing of what you’re hoping to build, or a photo of a very janky shoebox prototype that will eventually become an eight-legged, laser-firing robot. We believe in you.
We also welcome lurkers who don’t have the timetable space for a hobby and just want to reshare all the #MagPiMonday posts that please them. Know that we see you and we appreciate you, even if we don’t get around to rewarding you all with a heart, a like, or whatever intangible token people use on your social platform of choice.
All these types of post are appropriate for #MagPiMonday:
- Text-only post expressing a future wish to build a Raspberry Pi-powered rollercoaster for ponies
- Napkin drawing of the thing you’d love to build, but you need some cheering on first
- Your pet (put a disclaimer in there as to why it qualifies and it is very likely we’ll let you get away with it)
- A group shot from the last Raspberry Jam or code club you attended
- Glamour shot of your favourite Raspberry Pi board
- Unglamorous shot of a Raspberry Pi 3 you just found in the garage
Promise us that, this #MagPiMonday and beyond, you’ll take to your socials and give the posts you like some love, maybe one day posting yourself. It’s a great way to community-build and find other tinkerers just like you. You are wonderful by the way.
The MagPi #131 out NOW!
You can grab the brand-new issue right now from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda, WHSmith, and other newsagents, including the Raspberry Pi Store in Cambridge. It’s also available at our online store which ships around the world. You can also get it via our app on Android or iOS.
You can also subscribe to the print version of The MagPi. Not only do we deliver it globally, but people who sign up to the six- or twelve-month print subscription get a FREE Raspberry Pi Pico W!
The free PDF will be available in three weeks’ time. Visit the issue page for more details.